A) It's still too cold to wear my cute new workout clothes. I'm
irate a little annoyed. It reminds me of when I was young and mom would take us shopping for ________ (insert gift giving holiday here), but then we'd have to wait weeks to actually wear them. #completelyunreasonable
B) Work is more than a little crazy right now. I think I need a vacation.
C) Because of (B), I have been a
total nightmare a little stressed. This stress has led me to do asinine things like blame Scott for causing me to knock the egg carton out of the fridge (resulting in a raw egg explosion all over the floor) when he was clear across the room. I am a real treat. Sorry (again) babe.
D) In an attempt to minimize (B) and (C), I am taking Friday off and heading to Charlotte for a girls weekend. Friday cannot get here fast enough.
1. Warm up
2. Ab Circuit: 2 sets
- Landmines x 10 per side
- TRX knee tucks x 10
- Farmers walk holding 50lb kettle bells in each hand x 2 length of gym
|TRX Knee Tuck (and getting assaulted by King)|
|TRX Knee Tuck (assault continues)|
- Kettle bell swings overhead 25 lbs x 10
- Turkish get-ups with a 40lbs bag x 2 per side
- Inclined dumbbell press 25 lbs x 12
- Dumbbell rows 25 lbs x 12 per arm
- Walking lunges x 15 per leg
|Kettle Bell Swings|