Good news and bad news for you on this Friday.
Good news: After reaching my break point with the limitations of iPhoto last night, I broke down and downloaded Adobe Lightroom. Hopefully, I will be blowing you away with my photo skills in the very near future.
|"What are you talking about? I need no editing"|
Bad news: I have not figured out how the hell to use my new software, so today's workout pictures leave a lot to be desired in terms of color and clarity (and not just because I am the subject - although I'll concede that it is a strong contributing factor).
It looked like this:
- Kettle Bell swings
2. Ab Circuit: 3 sets; 10 second rest between each exercise
- Planks; 20 seconds
- Leg Raises; 20 seconds (averaged about 8 reps)
- Land Mines; 20 seconds (average about 6 reps per side)
- Back Raises; 20 seconds (averaged about 10 reps)
|Plank (I need to flatten my back)|
|Land Mines to the right|
|Landmines to the left|
3. Circuit: 5 sets; less than 1 minute rest between sets
- Band Assisted Pullups x 10
- Glute Ham Raises x 10
4. Circuit: 5 sets; less than 1 minute rest between sets
- Bottoms-up Kettle Bell Piston Press 15 lbs x 5 per side
- Single Leg Squat x 10 per leg (keep the raised leg off the floor for the entire set if possible)
|Bottoms-up Kettle Bell Piston Press|
|Maintaining the bell in an inverted position is much more challenging than it looks and it helps strengthen your grip.|
|Single Leg Squat (concentrating intently, apparently)|
|Dreaded Prowler Challenge|